July 06, 2009

I am not even close to being a place where I can start blogging more often. Maybe at the end of next week I'll get another one done. I am on the hunt for new music to add to my playlist. Any suggestions?

The reason for my absence is that I went to Utah to visit family and friends for a month! I'm crazy, I know and it put me behind. I'll just share a few pictures with you for now and give you a better rundown of my trip later.

Salt Lake LDS temple where my beautiful sister in law Julie was married to cutest guy EVER - John.



The darling couple



Julie and her Papa



Isn't she stunning? Her wedding was so much fun. Ahhh I remember my wedding day, almost 14 years ago! I was 18 (almost 19) and Hart was 23 (almost 24). I'll post some pictures so you can see how we looked like little kids. Kind of funny!

Here are a few more shots of the temple and the wedding. It was around 93 degrees that day so everyone is a little red faced.

Julie and Kassi - can you tell they are sisters?



Beautiful Mother of the Bride, Aunts, and Cousins



Shots of the Temple...This is my fairytale castle! I love the structure of it, the old doors, and the gardens. It's a safe haven for me and a place of beauty. The inside is incredible too. Filled with huge paintings of the Savior, beautiful murals, and stain glassed windows. It's breath taking.









16 comments:

Lila Tueller said...

They are both GORGEOUS! I'm glad you took pictures...where was my camera?
Can't wait to see pics of you and Hartman!

John and Julie Kupper said...

Thanks for those Chelsea... I gave my camera to Kass to take some personal picutres for me... but that didn't happen... thanks for posting these. John looks great in that picture.. I look a bit awkward but I definitely love the one with olivia. she is precious

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Beautiful wedding. Wow! Where was it? The little girl (Olivia?) is precious.

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Beautiful wedding. Wow! Where was it? The little girl (Olivia?) is precious.

Kathy's World said...

Okay, Chelsea, if the pattern business doesn't work out for ya, I definitely think you've got a job in photography! Great pictures.

Emilie and Branden said...

Stop taking better pictures than me! Argh! ;)

Pina said...

Just LOVE the pictures of the door and the door handles. My hubby and I are really into that sort of old stuff. If I could get my hands on those to images I would frame them.
Everyone looked lovely for the wedding... but don't you just hate it when it's stinking hot and your trying to look glamouris....lol
Pina

Kim said...

Oh what a beautiful day. I am glad you were able to have so much fun with your family. Your girls look so sweet and the darling couple...wow.

John and Julie Kupper said...

those are beautiful pictures. I will start referring you as well as Em for photographers. :)

Kaerlig said...

Hey Chelsea, your pictures are stunning. I love the doors and knobs. That temple is one of a kind. Gorgeous.

Mathis and Kari said...

Why didn't I have you take pictures of my family when you were here? You are becoming quite talented with the photo taking missy!!!! I love those pictures of the temple as well! Can you send them to me so I can blow them up and hang in my home or make a collage of them to frame? Next time we're together I'll have to have to take our pictures. Hopefully it will be soon :)

Canyon Girl said...

That temple is gorgeous! And, what a lovely wedding. It looks like a fairytale.

Melanie Fosson said...

beautiful photos!

salreem said...

Chelsea, I love the one of the temple with the light in the clouds. All of your photos are beautiful.

Simone said...

WOW ... those pictures are breathtaking ... unglaublich, wunderschoen ... the beautiful couple, the pretty girls and handsome boys ... (I think it's quite fun, that one of your boys has the same smile as your youngest girl) ... you sure do have the eyes of an artist!!!