July 15, 2009

Oh to be back at Hogwarts...



Don't you just love this painting? It makes me want to go there. We saw The Half Blood Prince tonight and it was fantastic! Pretty much the whole movie took place at Hogwarts and for some weird reason, I felt homesick. I think it's because when I read the books I was consumed by it. I thought about it all the time, had dreams about it, and imagined myself there. I think I'll go see it at least 2 more times before it leaves the theaters. My favorite word in the book and the movie is "snogging." I'm going to use it on my boys when they get their first crush. It sounds so much better than the saying "making out". More innocent and kind of funny!

On a side note my friend Heather Bailey has posted the COOLEST stuff on her blog. It's a Harry Potter Hoopla over there and she even has a recipe for Butter Beer!

2 comments:

The Zeediks said...

are you embarassed to be family with me? I just finished the first book... I don't know how I missed the boat initially but obviously Im getting into all of them. I'll just have to watch the movies after. I just watched the first and I am feeling like I can't watch the movies till I've read the books. Do you agree? oxoxo

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Don't you wish Rowling could just keep them going....forever?