May 10, 2007

I've been Tackle Tagged! By Linda, Gina, Christine, Michelle and Michelle!Thanks girls:) I am suppose to reveal 7 things about myself and then choose 7 other people to do the same. Here it goes....Are you sure you want to know?

1. I go to bed really late ( 3 or 4 am) and wake up late ( usually 10). My girls sleep late and my boys take care of themselves....Lucky Me:) So, once I wake up I am always rushing to get going and for breakfast I like to eat..............a candy bar! YUCK!!! My favorite is TWIX.

I need to stop doing that.

2. I have a very small, tiny, little crush on Christian Bale. (My husband knows). Seriously, it's about as big as this dash, - very, very small. Ya.


3. I am a fantasy freak! Fantasy books and movies are my favorite! When Lord of the Rings Return of the King came out, I made all of my family plus my dad, 2 brothers, and a sister in-law dress up in LOTR costumes that I made for them and then go to the midnight movie, opening night! Should you feel bad for them? Probably, but they had fun.


4. Sometimes, I cut my own hair. I always cut my own bangs. (Don't tell my hair stylist) I'm sure she has figured it out by now.

5. I LOVE Disneyland. I would move in to Tarzan's tree house if they would let me!

6. I played competitive tennis growing up. I even lost a doubles match to Lindsay Davenport once. The score was 6-0, 6-1. My doubles partner Adrien and I won 1 game. Pretty cool huh?

7. I am not suppose to drink COKE. My husband hates that I do and always tells me how bad it is for me.

I know, I Know....but I have 4 kids, stay up too late, and it just tastes soooo good sometimes. I have a secret hiding place for my COKES in case of an emergency!

Do you still like me????

I'm going to tag Sandra, Judy, Dayna, Crystal, Tori, Mandy, and Amie!!!