May 02, 2007

The Perfect Way to start my new blog! My super talented aunt Lila owns a store here called Color Me Mine. She is an amazing seamstress, artist, decorator, mother, and wife! I really admire and look up to her.

She is always inspiring me to be more creative.




I recently ordered some Made To Match plates from her. I am in the process of making somenew pillows for my couches and thought some of her plates would be the perfect addition for my decor. I think they turned out beautifully! I cried with excitement when I opened the bag. The bright, vivid colors and amazing artwork are just what this room needed. I still have a matching platter that I need to pick up so check back next week for more pictures. I will be offering some of Lila's hand painted pieces on my blog in the near future and some of her stunning purses as well!