April 10, 2012

Cake Balls...



Have you ever had Cake Balls before? I won these at a church auction to support the young women's organization and they were insanely good. It's a good thing I have 4 kids who could not keep there hands off of them, because I would have eaten them all!

I wanted to share this picture because they are so cute and I think would make a great addition to any dinner party. The cake plate was made from a dinner plate and a soup bowl that were glued together. Such a great idea!

3 comments:

nic said...

goodness, but those are gorgeous. they're like little dessert jewels...this is most definitely one of those times i wish i could reach into my screen.

:)

Lori said...

Cute! My daughter and I dabble with cake pops/balls. Fun and yummy stuff!

Jeanna said...

How cute! Love the colors... I have featured you over at http://dramaqueenseams.com and thought you may want to check it out. Have a great rest of your week.

Jeanna