January 25, 2011

Better Late than Never...


Picture taken by SnapPea Photography

Yes...those are all my kids (accept for the Leprechaun on the end). Yes...this is a real picture. Yes...I can really jump that high. Yes...I am old enough to have a 14 year old. No...I did not have him when I was 12.

This is late I know, but not if you are like me and you get really excited for LOVE day then it's early, not late. This could easily be for Valentines Day or even Easter.

I am always early.

That's a lie and you probably already know that if you are following my 12 days, 12 tutorials posts because I am very, very late getting those done. But you might also know that even if I am late, I always eventually arrive. Like how I have been telling my friends I would come back to the gym since September. I meant to, I really did. I was just late, but today I arrived and now I can't walk, which might be a good thing because I'll have to stay home and finish my tutorials.

See...it all eventually gets done.

On a side note, I had my first Quilt Market nightmare last night. This one was awesome. I arrived in Salt Lake all ready to go. I had the walls of booth set up and my mannequins assembled, but I forgot to sew stuff to put in the booth. I didn't sew a single thing. I just sat there in my booth empty handed accept for a t-shirt that I quickly embellished and put on one of the mannequins. Her whole bottom half was naked, which is more than I can say for her sister who was totally naked.

Now I'm freaking out and I feel like I need to start making stuff!

But first I will complete those darn tutorials...tomorrow or Thursday at the latest, but don't be surprised if it ends up being Saturday or late Sunday night.

5 comments:

Stephanie Cameron said...

I won't let that come to fruition!

Tiffany said...

Cracking up "Yes...I am old enough to have a 14 year old. No...I did not have him when I was 12."

... so... 16? haha just teasing. Super cute family photo!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of you and your family!!

=) sandra

Unknown said...

you guys are so cute, love the picture!

Kymmie said...

BEAUTIFUL photo!! LOVE IT!!! We STILL haven't gotten our cards out! And Valentine's day is even my birthday!! SHAME ON ME! hahaha