January 30, 2011

Bolster and Sham...






Here are numbers 10 and 11 of my 12 Free pattern/tutorials featuring Miss Modd! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Not that this has been a daunting task or anything, but to be honest, I'm not sure what I was thinking when I said I would do 12 different projects. I get a little over ambitious sometimes, but a promise is a promise!

Now I just need to find a cute rug modern rug to finish off the room. Something simple that won't distract from the flow of the room. I'm kind of loving this one from AllModern.com. Or maybe this one. They also have stripes in pink! What do you think?

The links to the Bolster and Sham patterns will be on my side bar sometime this week and the full blown photo gallery of the finished room by the end of the week. It's looking so cute!

I haven't decided what to do for pattern number 12 yet. Maybe a valentines outfit? Hmmm...I'll think on it.

3 comments:

kavettahulse said...

Would love an outfit!!!!

nic said...

oh, these are darling! you do ruffles superbly, and i love those patchwork squares framing the pillow. just wow.

Unknown said...

Stripes in pink :-) I love it!