July 15, 2010

Something For Everyone!

For all of you non-sewers, I have something for you! For the first time in a really, really long time, I will have ready to wear boutique clothing available in my shop. I am starting out slow, but if all goes well I should have a nice assortment for you to choose from in the next couple of months. First up is a Girly Skirt and the Olivia Top (each piece is sold separately).


The Girly skirt is made from one one my favorite prints, featuring 2 peacocks in a beautiful ornate design. I call it "Love Birds". The Olivia top (shown) is a beautiful white peasant top that can be a basic piece to go with everything in your Pink Fig collection.

There will be a limited number of the skirt made in sizes 12 months to 10 years. You can pre-order now on my site, but they won't be ready to ship until August 1st. Check back for another skirt in a couple of weeks!

No comments: