March 06, 2010

POM February Winner and March contest

I am sooooooooo sorry this is late. Have you ever had a days like these? Where you are trying to get something done and every time you sit down to do it something else happens that pulls you away. That must happened to me at least 20 times in the last 2 days. Okay, enough with the excuses! I'm just late. So here it goes...

The winner of February's Pattern of the Month contest for the Nie Nie skirt is....Leisel Payzant of Sugar and Spice Creations!



I love everything about her design. It's kind of Alice In Wonderlandish (which by the way was such a good movie!) and her pictures are stunning! I love how she took my funky little pattern and turned it into a more formal set. Pairing it with the Olivia Top and her use of elegant fabrics makes it unique and beautiful. Congrats Leisel!

To see all of the other adorable Nie Nie skirts that were made, check out my customer gallery.
Thank you to all of you who entered. I know you all worked so hard and I LOVE the pictures! Send me more!!! You are all so talented.

March's pattern contest starts now!



The POM for March is The Mia Top!I know this one is already a favorite for many of you. I love it too! It's perfect for spring an summer and it's so easy to make. The contest runs from March 6 to April 2nd and it's on sale in my ETSY shop.

Rules: Make the FEATURED pattern out of your favorite designer fabrics, take a picture on a model (either a child or a mannequin) send me the picture to put in my customer gallery. I will pick one of the submissions to win a prize. The winner will also be featured on my blog with a link to your blog, website, or shop address and will also receive a $50 gift certificate to Pink Fig Patterns or Vintage Chic Boutique. This can be redeemed directly through me or in my ETSY shop.


Check in for details on the March Giveaway for my followers (right side bar) on Monday. If you want to be entered in the drawing all you have to do is follow me.

xo


1 comment:

Hailey said...

I love this top. Good job!