December 06, 2009

Miracle Makeup

This was one of those late night infomercial purchases that I did about 4 years ago:


Now there are many things I say I can't live without and I was telling the truth about those, but if this stuff was taken away from me I really might not survive. It has saved my face for the last 4 years as I have dealt with my melasma and I am now a true blue Bare Minerals fan. It really does what it says it will do - cover your imperfections and give you an airbrushed look AND you really can sleep in it. It's so light weight and so natural that you will barely notice it on your face. There were times when my husband was surprised to see me at night when I took of my make-up. Not scared...just surprised because he didn't realize how bad my skin had gotten. Bare minerals did such a good job covering it up and making it look natural that he couldn't see the dark spots! And we look at each other's faces a lot...since we live together...and we're married...and stuff.

I have also tried Sheer Cover and Raw Minerals and while they are both good, they aren't quite as good as Bare Minerals. Sheer Cover is a little bit heavier and I kind of felt like a country singer when I put it on. Raw Minerals didn't cover enough, it was too light. Bare Minerals is the original mineral make up and I think it's the best! Another great feature is they are always have special offers where you can get a whole start up kit with everything you need including the brushes for a good price and if for some reason you aren't satisfied, they will give you your money back.

You want it don't you? Put it on your list as a stocking stuffer. You won't regret it!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I agree, this makeup is absolutely the best. I have rosacea...sometimes...I don't know what triggers it, but it is so red and blotchy at times...and this is the greatest at covering it. In fact, I think it helps my skin to heal. I love it!
Sandi