November 09, 2009

November 2009 Contest


CONTEST....PRIZE....CUTE SKIRT....HAPPY CHILD....PICTURES FOR ME....EVERYBODY WINS....

I really need some more pictures for my customer gallery and I also thought this would be fun, so I've decided to hold a monthly contest that features one of my patterns.

Rules: Make the FEATURED pattern out of your favorite designer fabrics, take a picture on a model (either a child or a mannequin) send me the picture to put in my customer gallery. I will pick one of the submissions to win a prize. The winner will also be featured on my blog with a link to your blog, website, or shop address and will also receive a $50 gift certificate to Pink Fig Patterns or Vintage Chic Boutique. This can be redeemed directly through me or in my ETSY shop.

My first pick is one of my ALL time favorites...The Mish Mash skirt!



I Loooooove this skirt and if you don't love it already, you will after you make it. It is SO cute in the pictures, but about 10 times cuter in real life! Don't believe me? I guess you'll just have to make it find out. Here is my version of it:











This contest runs from November 9 to December 9.

Sew away my pretties and send me your pictures! My email is vcbdesign@gmail.com

If you don't have the pattern you can get it HERE in my ETSY shop or you can click HERE to find a list of on-line shops or a local shop near you that might have it and have awesome fabric selections as well.

UPDATE: After having this posted for a total of 8 hours I already have submissions! You guys ROCK!

No comments: