(Note: If you have ready this post previously, you might notice that the first picture is different. Funny story - I had a picture of a lady with some crazy hair on here and it scared my daughter. She didn't like looking at it so I changed it. Not that you care, but I just thought I would mention it, just in case you did...care :) Besides, this is much closer to the real thing.)
I have a recipe...
for how to wake up looking like this.
1. Start on a Monday. Average 4 hours of sleep a night for 6 nights in a row.
2. Live on a diet of Diet Coke, Sour Patch Watermelons, and Raisinettes.
3. Sew a total of 36 ruffles onto 6 Nie Nie Skirts.
4. Buy an Air Step that guarantees to you to loose 10 lbs or 10 inches in 10 days from that stupid commercial that kept replaying all week.
4. Fall asleep while unpicking a mistake and while watching yet another infomercial on Sheer Cover Makeup at 5am. - (I think I might need to order that.)
5. Wake up
I have had this picture stored on my computer for a while now and I've been meaning to blog about it. These adorable little animals can be found HERE on etsy. Aren't they cute? We can't have pets because I'm allergic so I'm always looking for things to satisfy my kids need for a pet. We just might have to get one. I think my favorite is the bunny and they come in Momma and Baby sizes.
I really did wake up with some pretty funky hair this morning and an Air Step on my front porch!
Seriously though...I do love ruffles, but not as much as I use to. I think I need a break from gathering for at least a year! Here's a picture of 4 of the 6 Nie Nie skirts I have made for market and I still have 2 more to go. If I didn't feel so attached to them, I might give one away when I get home. Bribe me with candy and maybe I will :)
That one in the very front is made from EDEN. Lila's new line. It's really, really, really cute.