November 26, 2013

5000 Likes Winners!!!

Thanks for all of your awesome comments on the 5000 Likes Post! The winners have all been contacted about their prize. Wahoo!

I would like to congratulate Mary Pat Proctor on winning the Sewing Contest. She made this darling Bali Hai Dress out of my aunt Lila's Priscilla Fabric collection from Riley Blake. It's beautiful!



She won this fat quarter stack of Twice as Nice by the Quilted Fish. Can't wait to see what she makes with it!


Now one problem with getting 5000 Likes on Facebook means more and more of you don't see my posts. Weird, I know, but that's just the way FB works. So to stay up to date on all the Pink Fig news join my mailing list on the right side bar. Then you'll never miss out :)

3 comments:

Pukimimimommy said...

Thank you so much for having this contest, I am so happy that I won! It was so difficult choosing one pattern! I love them all!! I have all your paper patterns, just need a few more PDF to complete the collection! Thank you again!

tas tupperware said...

kain yang bagus...saya sangat suka kain sperti itu.
Tas Tupperware

Toko Buku Sunnah said...

the models kids clothes were very good how can i have it ..?