November 11, 2011

Quilt Market Fall 2011

QM was a blast this year! I didn't exhibit this time around so I just got to hang out with friends and explore the show. I look like a troll in every picture, so you just get one black and white of me and Ty Pennington, but I have plenty of all the booths and my auntie Lucy. Enjoy...








Amy Butler...







And her cute husband David with Lucy...







Lila's lovely new fabric line and patterns...







Lila and Lucy...



Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic...





Valorie Wells amazing Elephant...



The fabulous Kay Whit of Sew Serendipity...



and her groupies...



Tina Givens is always a favorite of mine....







Anna Maria Horner...









Jenean Morrison...

Everybody was freaking out over her awesome floor!






Isn't it all so amazing!!! My pictures of Patty's booth turned out blurry and I somehow missed Sandi and so many others, I'm sad about that. Sorry :(



No comments: