January 03, 2011

I know I should have been working on my last few tutorials, but instead I've been making...


sock bunnies! They are so fun and easy and CUTE! I got this book at a local quilt shop and of course once my girls caught site of it, I had to make them something. Target had all the socks for about $2 a pair and all the rest of supplies I had on hand. My girls have been glued to their sock bunnies. You should make some :)

More tutorials are in the works, but first a trip to IKEA is in order! I need some stuff to complete the projects. I'm excited!!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh how clever. I want some :)

nic said...

those are so stinkin' cute. i'm pretty sure the socks in my drawer are feeling a bit nervous right now, as i'm eyeing them for potential bunniness.

Karen S said...

Just catching up with you. Mia loves her sock bunny by the way.