September 10, 2010

Miss Modd...meets Stripwork



Now this, I really love.

Seeing several of the different prints pieced together this way sparked something inside me. I didn't have enough to do the waist and the hem band, so I used some of my precious Joel Dewberry stash. I don't know why, but I all of a sudden got so excited seeing Miss Modd for real! And to have it paired up with some of Joel's stuff was so fun! You draw and you draw and you look it at for so long that it kind of get's old, but once you sew something up with it, it's like it's new again! Once I finished this skirt some creative juices started flowing and I came up with a whole new pattern to use with Miss Modd.

I'm pretty excited about it and I'm designing it today! Let's hope the idea in my mind translates into something wearable.

I already told my husband and he said it was okay to take on yet another project. Well he didn't really give the okay, but he didn't say no. So to me, that means Yes!

2 comments:

Abbey said...

super cute combo of fabrics!

The Drizzled Apple said...

see, now that's what I'm talking about! ;) Yay!