May 10, 2010

April POM Contest Winner...S


*There are multiple winners, so please read the whole post*

The winner of the April POM contest is ERIN! Congrats!!!

I instantly fell in love with this sister set made from the Lydia Dress Pattern and those little angels with their blue eyes just turned me to mush! The fabric combination is so yummy and bright for spring and the photographs are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing your creations with us :)


I have to say, that this month was especially hard for me to pick a winner because all of the entry's were so good! All of the kids are beautiful, all of the fabric choices are fabulous, and all of the pictures look amazing. (Check my flickr badge to the right, or my customer gallery on the Pink Fig Site, to see for yourself.) So since I have decided to hold off on doing a POM contest this month due to my crazy Quilt Market schedule, I want to offer all of my contestants a prize for their entries! Please email me at vcbdesign@gmail.com to claim it.

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest and for making my gallery look amazing! I'll have a new POM contest starting June 1st!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, that's my friend Erin's girls!!! Woohoo! Congrats to everyone! I'm sad I didn't play this time, but I'm ready next time! :)

Strictly Sewing said...

ADORABLE!!

erin said...

Woo Hoo!! I actually won something? I am so excited!! My email is erinnoel8@yahoo.com! Thank you so much for choosing me! I can't wait to buy more of your patterns!

Unknown said...

Your designs are absolutely adorable!!

kanishk said...

Woohoo! Congrats to everyone.
PPC Advertising India

costa rica hotels said...

I love your website photos and information is excellent