April 01, 2010


Would you believe me if I said I forgot?

I forgot about everything that I was really suppose to do today. I skipped out on the gym and went to lunch with friends. I didn't make my bed, do dishes, or fold laundry. When I should have been working, I went to a birthday/dinner party, ate too much, and stayed too long. On my way home I remembered I was suppose to announce a winner for the March contest and POM contest. I totally blew it off!

So I guess all there is to say is...

April Fools!

1 comment:

judy said...

I can't believe it is already April! Where did march go?? I just finished first pattern by pnk k fig - the nie nie skirt. Very cute design! I picked up your march pom too and the juliet top to try out. I am excited by your patterns and look forward to making them! There is a picture of my nie nie skirt on my blog:
http://issewingasport.blogspot.com/2010/04/pink-fig.html