December 12, 2009

Shea Socks

Next up on my holiday gift list are Shea Socks from Bath and Body. I have 4 pair!


I'm taking the description right off their page:

"These super-soft, luxurious socks contain enough moisturizing shea butter to last for 20-30 washes."

I don't think there is much that needs to be added to that, accept for the fact that I love them so much I wear them to bed an sometimes to run errands in. They are just so soft and comfy and they keep my feet toasty warm.

I think they are on sale right now, so hubbys go grab some for your little wifeys feet.

On a side note, do you like to leave comments on my blog? I took it off for awhile because I got a couple of weird ones, but I if like to drop me notes (and believe me I like getting them) I'll leave it open and just keep the comment moderation on. Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Trish said...

These are my favorite socks too! I'm buying a pair for my mom, my sis and my two best friends!