April 21, 2009



My Dear and Sweet Friend Daria of Boutique Cafe posted a video and podcast interview of Lila and I at Fall '08 Market in Houston. Since we are both currently in the thick of getting ready for Spring Market, I thought it would be fun to share!

P.S. Don't mind my wild hair in the video clip!!! What is up with that? AND it's so weird to see yourself on air like that. I'm not sure I like it.

Oh, Oh, Oh...This May is my 1 year Pink Fig Patterns anniversary so I thought I should do a give away. Check back in a couple of weeks for the details on what you could win:)

6 comments:

Fresh Poppy Design said...

such cute stuff! It makes me want to sew!!

Canyon Girl said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Naija said...

hi
you look perfect

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

Chelsea, I love you! You are awesome. Market was a great experience and I loved the chance to interview you as well as just hang out with you. Dinner with you gals was a true highlight for me.

gillian said...

It was a great video and you were darling...

nic said...

rock. on. love the feature!

i hope all is going swimmingly for you as you prepare for market. good luck, sweets!