August 29, 2007

I've been tagged by rainasdesigns!

The Rules:“Each person links to the person who tagged them. Then each person posts the
rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what
they have to do.”


1. My hair is dark brown and I like to dye it dark brown. Why? I don't know, but somehowthe dye seems to make it look better. I really like Feria in Brazilian Brown.

2. I love action packed, blowin em up, girls kicking everyone's butt movies!The movie that made me this way...(I can't believe I am going to admit this), Aliens with Sigourney Weaver. She was just so awesome!

3. I love junk food. Especially candy and one of my favorites is sour, sugar coated gummy worms.
4. I sometimes get little crushes on actors. Especially if they are British! One of my Favorites is James Purefoy.



He is sooo cute! But not as cute as Hartman, not even close.

5. I'm short...5'3" and I hate it! I want to be taller. I think 5'7" is the perfect height. Sigh......

6. My sister in law who is a trainer challenged me to loose 15 pounds by my birthday which is in October. I have to walk or run 30 minutes every day plus do another 15 to 20 mintues of something else and cut 500 calories a day out of my diet........I'm doing it!!! Going strong for almost 2 weeks now:)

7. I LOVE to SEW....like you didn' t know that already.

8. I once told some friends that I would quit drinking Pop all together before I switched to diet. Sorry girls, but I lied. I love Cherry Coke Zero!!! YUM:)

So there it is! Everything you ever wanted to know about me! ya right:)
I'm going to tag Michelle, Eva, Kara, Sandra, Lucy, Dayna, Nicole, and Toni

No comments: