April 08, 2011

I Love Shoes...

I ALWAYS buy a new pair of shoes before Quilt Market and I usually go for comfort first, then cuteness. TSUBO and BORN have been my shoe of preference for the last couple of years, but this year I think I'm going to get a little Funky!

Here is the shoe that has won my heart...


I must have it. I promise to wear it to church every Sunday for the whole entire summer to make it worth it. Or maybe I'll ask for it for Mothers Day! Yes!!!

This is my runner up...


Third place...


Fourth...


That just looks like heaven for my feet, unless it's real fur. I don't do that.

Last place...
I would never actually buy this shoe, but it's QUILTED and has FLOWER EMBELLISHEMENTS for crying out loud! I think it was invented for Quilt Market!

All of these shoes can be found HERE.

Aside from waisting time looking at shoes, I've been staying up until all hours of the night finalizing fabric stuff, sewing and writing patterns, and listening to my newest favorite Christian Rock Band. I've always been a grunge/alternative rock kind of girl, but the only Radio stations that comes in crystal clear where I live is K-LOVE and AIR1. Both play Christian Rock. I have to say...I'm really liking it and I find myself thinking about God a lot more. I've been listening to them for the last year and half and it just makes me feel good! You should try it.

P.S. I'll have some more spring pattern previews up very, very soon.


8 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am absolutely cracking up over your shoe choices. If you buy any of these shoes, please please show us pictures... if anyone can pull them off its you :)

(I have 10+ pairs of rocket dogs - flats with a bow - in several colors and patterns... we all have our shoe obsessions :))

Strictly Sewing said...

I love the first shoe. It looks Marie Antionette inspired.

The Drizzled Apple said...

I love the 4th place runner up! and the first ones too :) There! That was my input!

Marcaritaville said...

I looked all over the site you linked to to find the first shoe, adn I can;t find it anywhere! So sad! I want them!

Kymmie said...

OK those are just so unique and ADORABLE!! I can't wait to see photos! My shoe fettish? FLIPFLOPS... well I do live in FL... so it's easy! But gimme a flipflop with bows, flowers or whatever and I am a REALLY happy girl!!

Anonymous said...

So which ones did you end up getting? Can't leave us all hanging. Tara P.S. I'm living a little vicariously through you. My next shoe purchase will probably be a pair of muck boots. Practical, very expensive, super comfy, but UGLY!

Lila Tueller said...

I totally agree with your #1 pick. You should absolutely get them! If you don't I will:)
The last one is hilarious. I can picture one of the munchkins on Wizard of Oz wearing those. Are those big flowers on BOTH feet?
YOWZA!

Mike and Caroline said...

what gorgeous gorgeous shoes! Only in America! No such yummies here in New Zealand! I am hoping your sizes match our sizes and I am SO going to order some!!!! I adore your outrageous style and yes, some pics??? Thanks for putting this site on your blog so I could discover you, and them!!
Hugs from NZ!